2021 City of Lacombe Election Results (Official)
The official results for the 2021 City of Lacombe Election – with all polls reporting – are listed below.
Office of Mayor Candidate
- Creasey, Grant - Elected
Office of Councillor Candidate (Six to be elected)
- Armishaw, Wayne - 1,072 Votes
- Dallas, Scott - 1,150 Votes - Elected
- Douglas, W. Sandy (Pepper) - 441 Votes
- Gullekson, Don (Incumbent) - 1,384 Votes - Elected
- Hibbs, Thalia (Incumbent) - 1,756 Votes - Elected
- Hoekstra, Cora (Incumbent) - 1,642 Votes - Elected
- Jacobson, Jonathan (Incumbent) - 1,128 Votes
- Konnik, Reuben (Incumbent) - 1,466 Votes - Elected
- Ross, Chris (Incumbent) - 1,211 Votes - Elected
2,415 out of approximately 11,000 eligible electors cast their votes in the 2021 Lacombe Election, a 22 per cent voter turnout.
In addition to mayor and council, Lacombe residents were asked to vote on the Senate and on two referendum questions:
Referendum Question 1 - Equalization
Should section 36(2) of the Constitution Act, 1982 - Parliament and the government of Canada's commitment to the principle of making equalization payments - be removed from the constitution?
Yes - 1659 Votes - 70.8%
No - 685 Votes - 29.2%
Referendum Question 2 - Daylight Saving Time
Do you want Alberta to adopt year-round Daylight Saving Time, which is summer hours, eliminating the need to change our clocks twice a year?
Yes - 1217 Votes - 50.5%
No - 1192 Votes - 49.5%
- Pam Davidson - 893 Votes
- Erika Barootes - 838 Votes
- Mykhailo Martyniouk - 587 Votes
- Doug A. Horner - 386 Votes
- Kelly Lorencz - 342 Votes
- Ann McCormack - 323 Votes
- Rick Bonnett - 322 Votes
- Nadine R. Wellwood - 308 Votes
- Karina Pillay - 234 Votes
- Jeff Nielsen - 198 Votes
- Duncan Kinney - 153 Votes
- Sunil Sookram - 135 Votes
- Chad Jett Thunders Saunders - 126 Votes
Results displayed are from City of Lacombe voters only. Official results from all Alberta voters will be calculated and confirmed by Elections Alberta.
Notice of Council Committee Meeting
A Lacombe City Council Organization meeting and a Committee of the Whole meeting will be held Monday, October 25, 2021 in the Council Chambers at City Hall (5432 56 Ave Lacombe, Alberta).
Where do I get more information?
For information contact: