The following municipal amenities & facilities are OPEN to the public:
- City Parks, Playgrounds, LMC Skating Surface and the Outdoor Rink (To a maximum of 10 people)
- Cranna Lake, Iron Wolf and Royal Oak Skating Surfaces, the ice is measured for safety by the City, but snow clearing is done by the community. (Social distancing must me followed and groups must remain with their immediate households)
- City Trail System
- City Hall hours remain the same, however this could change soon. (Hours have changed M-F 8:30am - 4:30pm, we encourage citizens to conduct City business either online or over the phone)
The following municipal amenities & facilities are OPEN for scheduled classes, bookings, or appointments ONLY:
- The Kinsmen Aquatic Centre is open to a limited amount of low-intensity classes. Please visit lacombe.ca/pool for more details. The lobby is closed to the public at this time and there is no public access to the Gary Moe Auto Group Sportsplex.
- Lacombe Memorial Centre: limited Event booking is now open as part of Step 2 of the provincial Path Forward plan. Small Weddings and funerals - both without receptions - can now be booked. The lobby still remains closed to the public. (Access to FCSS, Mary C. Moore Public Library and Anna Maria’s Cafe is available through the LMC’s northwestern doors at the parking lot or the south patio doors from Lest We Forget Park)
The following municipal amenities & facilities are CLOSED to the public:
- Echo Energy and Echo Internet Arenas are closed to the public and there is no public access to the Gary Moe Auto Group Sportsplex
Residents are encouraged to follow social distancing guidelines (keeping a distance of at least two metres/six feet) from others, and practice good hygiene (washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, covering coughs, and not touching your face with unwashed hands).
Find out more on how you can help stop the spread of the coronavirus.