The Bylaw Officers are responsible for reviewing taxi business applications and driver’s license applications; the officers must collect the following information on a yearly basis for license renewals:
Licensing of Taxi Businesses, applicants must provide:
- A valid livery license issued by the Government of the Province of Alberta;
- A Mechanical Fitness Report for all taxis;
- A valid City of Lacombe Business License;
- A valid Brokerage License;
- Valid insurance documents.
Licensing of Taxi Drivers, applicants must provide:
- A criminal record check;
- Driver’s abstract;
- Commercial driver’s license.
Licensed Taxi Companies in the City of Lacombe: