Residents are responsible for taking care of their property, if you notice a property that is not abiding by the following standards, please let our Bylaw Officers know. Our officers operate on a complaint-based system but will proactively follow up with egregiously unsightly properties.
- Grass is to be cut before it exceeds eight (8) inches in length;
- Destroy, control, and prevent the spread or scattering of Prohibited Noxious Weeds;
- Accumulations of rubbish or garbage are not permitted;
- Residents are allowed one dilapidated vehicle on their property as long as that vehicle is in the process of being salvaged as a hobby;
- Trees or shrubs that interfere with street signage, roadways, sidewalks, fire hydrants, or public utilities are to be pruned.