- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Phone: (403) 782-1257
Fax: (403) 782-5655
City of Lacombe
5432 - 56 Avenue
Lacombe, AB T4L 1E9
Order Tax Certificates
A Tax Certificate is a legal document from The City of Lacombe indicating the financial status of taxes for a particular property.
The certificate indicates whether taxes for a specific property are paid, in arrears, or paid via The City of Lacombe’s monthly tax installment payment plan.
Tax Certificates may be required by law firms or financial institutions when a property is being sold, refinanced or as a verification of paid taxes.
Tax Certificates cost $25 each and may be obtained by faxing in your request to our main fax line 403-782-5655. We will send you an invoice for the cost of any certificates ordered.
More information about property assessments & property taxes
- 2017 Property assessment brochure
- Is your property assessment fair & accurate
- Filing property assessment complaints
- Assessment Review Board complaint form
- Assessment complaints agent authorization
- Compliance review form
- Access to property assessment information
- Assessment complaint change request form
- Assessment complaint withdrawal form
- Property assessment map
- Paying your property taxes through your online banking
- 2016 Property tax brochure
- Tax Install Payment Plan (TIPP) application form
- 2016 Mill Rates
- 2016 Supplementary Tax Brochure
The Seniors Property Tax Deferral
The Seniors Tax Deferral (SPTD) program allows eligible senior homeowners to defer all or part of their annual residential property taxes through a low interest home equity loan with the government.
Change of Mailing Address
If the mailing address for property tax and assessment correspondence has changed, please email the City of Lacombe at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote the property address and roll number if possible, as well as the new mailing address to make the change.