The advisory board is made up of nine members who provide recommendations to Council regarding recreation, parks and culture policies, plans and fees.
The Board is responsible for representing the broad recreation, parks and cultural interests of the community as well as awarding the Facility Rental Financial Assistance grant.
- Board members
- Agenda & minutes
- Archived minutes (2010 and earlier)
- Bylaw 46 - Establishment of the Lacombe and District Recreation, Parks and Culture Board
- Planning Documents and Reports
- State of Recreation
- Recreation and Culture Master Plan
- Natural Spaces Management Plan 2002
- Parks & Open Spaces Plan 2005
- Sidewalk & Trail Development Plan 2005
- Trail Development Map 2012
- Playground Areas Map 2012
- Wolf Creek School Division Joint Use Agreement with Addendum 2014
- St Thomas Aquinas RCSRD#38 Joint Use Agreement with Addendum 2014