Secondary Permits

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Please contractors pulling permits are Certified Master Electricians, and Plumbing and Gas fitters.

If you are unsure whether your development requires a Permit contact the Planning & Development team.

Expand/Contract Questions and Answers

  • 1. How do I submit an application?

  • 2. Who pulls the permit, the contractor or landowner?

  • 3. When do I call for an inspection?

  • 4. What is a Permit Services Report (PSR)?

  • 5. When do I need an Electrical, Plumbing or Gas Permit?